Monday, July 6, 2026

HOME PLEASURES

After church and a nap once home, I had made plenty of the granny squares are laid out on the floor for me to see if there are enough and the size they make altogether--I am satisfied and will be crocheting them together today!  It's a yarn quilt!  
Bill had the pleasure of seeing the greater egret yesterday--
they sure are beautiful!

 

5 comments:

  1. That will be beautiful when you get it crocheted together!! Love the egret. They are so majestic! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Egrets are so very elegant. Your yarn quilt is equally lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This article offers great insights. Proper roofing protects every other part of the home from weather damage.Deck Builder

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

TRY AGAIN

This is the shawl I started in May--it languished because I was off on the count and couldn't get it corrected.  I ripped it out and in ...