Wednesday, July 15, 2026

PLAYING WITH COLORS

The first QOV is off the frame and I hope to get the second one done over next week!
I rearranged the layout for the table runner blooms--
now to stitch the idea together!
And I finished another lap blanket and have just one left to work on now!  I had 5 going at one time over the last few months which is totally out of character for me!  
 

7 comments:

  1. You've been busy! The QOV is sure pretty, and will be appreciated by some veteran soon I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all that color!! the Blooms is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been seeing that turquoise/orange/yellow combination a lot; you foresaw the trend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd say you are really making hay while the sun shines but right about now I imagine we are all sick of the sunshine. What a blast of heat this summer's been. I can't even imagine working on a lap blanket right now. I keep walking past my knitting bags and giving them the side eye.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty posies! And yay for a finished quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

UP, UP AND AWAY!

After a delay due to T-storms in FL, we were finally airborne and I enjoyed a few hours of knitting in the clouds!   Let the NY family time ...