Thursday, July 23, 2026

ME AND MY SHADOW

We enjoyed a relaxing time first thing in the morning listening to the birds and watching the day emerge.
She napped while I put the finishing touches on the C2C blanket-
but woke up for supervising my work.  
The blanket is 36" x 48", made of Lion Brand Mandal Bonus Bundle yarn in the Chewy colorway except for the top right corner where I used some other DK yarn where I ran out! lol
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

ME AND MY SHADOW

We enjoyed a relaxing time first thing in the morning listening to the birds and watching the day emerge. She napped while I put the finishi...