Saturday, July 4, 2026

THE FOURTH OF JULY-250 YEARS

All of the sashing strips and cornerstones have been cut
 and I even started stitching a few rows together!  

Then I laid out the completed Liberty Box blocks
 and played around with the arrangement!
There were enough left over HST's that I added them to the left side to make it wider and then tweaked the layout
 to make me happy! 
 But instead of sewing these red/white and blue blocks today, I am going to the beach for a family 4th of July celebration!

LET NO ONE DIMINISH YOUR PRIDE TO BE AN AMERICAN!
250 years is a long time to learn and grow.
I remember celebrating our 200th celebration as a new bride just a few memories ago....
 

3 comments:

  1. I rode my bike with my new husband down to the monument to see the Bicentennial fireworks. It was an amazing experience. It's too bad the weather isn't cooperating this year. It's brutal out there. They've already canceled the parade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 4th, and have fun at the beach with family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 4th!! I also have memories of the 200th celebration!! So many blessings! Have a happy week ahead!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

WORKING WITH COLORS

The Posy table runner is a done deal!   It was fun to use the Fat Quarters to make the flowers! This 60" x 66" ,or so, quilt is al...