I don't think I even attempted to play with TDF (Tour de Fleece) which coincides with the Tour De France; a fun way to inspire and motivate me to get back to spinning! This is some Gulf Native sheep wool that I cleaned and dyed myself. I will finish up this fiber that has wanted to be yarn for several years! It is very relaxing and I enjoyed the few hours I spent spinning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FRONT PORCH SPIFFING UP
Slowly but surely, I am getting some decorations for Fall out on the front porch. Yesterday, I had fun stuffing the bench cushions into th...
-
My sister works with a woman whose Mom owns an Alpaca farm and knit shop; so what a treat for a girls day out! My sister, sister-in-law, ...
-
Mamas and their offspring! We had a wonderful day at church, being able to hear Bruce preach and Abigail do a special number with some o...
-
I have been a lump today......the pool has imparted a new phenomena-swimmers ear! It woke me up several times in the night and has throbbe...
I don't think I knew that you did spinning as well as EVERYTHING else!! Have fun with the Tour.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you haven't done it every year!! Love to see your spinning.
ReplyDeleteYou are amazing.
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo! Spinning is so relaxing that I wonder why I don't squeeze more of it in for the rest of the year. I've got one wheel with some Gulf Coast fiber on it. It's been sitting here for a few tours now. I think this will be the end of it. At least I hope so.
ReplyDelete