Saturday, August 17, 2013

Flitting Like a Butterfly

 Throughout the day, I flit from one project to another interspersing time doing chores to keep the house running smoothly and neatly.  I finished one pair of socks from leftover fingering weight yarn for oldest grandson.
 I have been studying an online course for designing shawls and took my final-designing my own pattern.  Now to knit it!
 I cut out a pile of neutral squares and triangles for another table runner.
 I spun another bobbin of the Shetland fiber.
 Three four ounce skeins awaiting a knitter........I will be using one of these skeins for the new shawl!
 I whipped up another batch of soap-this one is a special request for Bill who wanted one scented with patchouli.  We will see how 'smelly' it is when finished in a few days!
And another pair of socks are off the needles.......

While it seems that I flit from one project to another, I flit all the way to the finish line and that means I do have a method to my meanderings!

5 comments:

  1. Great sock yarn! And I can't wait to see your shawl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool!! You are designing your own shawl pattern for the Shetland yarn. Oh, I cannot wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not often Dad makes a crafting request -- fun to oblige when he does!

    Beautiful projects, all. You are the most amazing doer/finisher that I know! I aspire to reach your level of accomplishment someday...something to look forward to! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. However you do it, the system certainly works for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you just love planning a lace pattern on graph paper?
    Patchouli is one of my favorite smells, too, but it is a manly scent.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

POST SURGERY TIME

I was able to get a ton of knitting time in  while in the Surgery Center with Bill yesterday!   He did well but it is harder to have surgery...