Thursday, July 3, 2014

Almost Tour de Fleece Time!

 I am getting ready for the Tour de Fleece which is the spinners equivalent of the Tour de France!
I have their schedule all ready so I know how much to spin each day-a great way to push yourself to new spinning levels!   This is 4 oz of Targhee/Cotswold from DyedintheWool.biz  which I dyed with some of my favorite colors-coral, turquoise and brown.
I also dyed and carded 8 ounces of Rambouillet.  I am ready to go!  Are you going to be spinning with the Tour?!

3 comments:

  1. I sure am!
    I have a box of washed fleece at the foot of the bed so the kitties don't get it during the night and the grandbaby won't get into it tomorrow.
    That Targhee/Cotswold is gorgeous. I can't wait to see it spun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ready to spin! I'm not with any group but will be pedaling along with alpaca fleece. We'll be getting up at 3:00 am tomorrow to watch the first stage. It's going through the countryside where "Weaver of Grass" lives. I'm so envious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm back -- trying to get through your July posts now!

    Love the colours -- but you know I wont' be spinning!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog!

Birthdays and Bands

 On the way to visit Will and Ethan for their birthday party,  I finally accomplished the button bands on the sweater!   Buttonholes ...