It might get boring to keep seeing this silver Alpaca, but it is a nice soft spin for me and I am using this fiber up which is a great bonus for the Tour de Fleece! I spun up an ounce batt when we got home last night and another 1 1/2 oz batt today.
The cats missed us.......they follow us around, just waiting for a lap!
Today I also started a Mystery Shawl Knit A Long from Wendy Johnson.
I am using the last of the Shetland I spun up. Once I figured out the direction she wanted us to go, it moves right along! It is nice to have some choices for go-to projects from my control-center recliner!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PIVOT OVERLOAD!
I did manage to applique all of the blocks yesterday-- I use a small (2.0mm) zig zag with invisible thread to secure all of the raw edges. ...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...
That alpaca really looks like silver - it's shiny!
ReplyDeleteThat Shetland looks like perfect lace yarn. I like how the stitches are so well defined already.
The shawl is pretty already!
ReplyDeleteI can relate to your lap-stalking cats picture...we have been home for a week now and ours are still doing it! :)
That's a beautiful bobbin of singles. I can't wait to see how the mystery unfolds. I love the color of that Shetland.
ReplyDeleteThe silver alpaca is lovely. I can never see too much loveliness. And that shawl is Stunning!
ReplyDeleteAlpaca is lovely. I'm sure your lace shawl will be beautiful.
ReplyDeleteawww the Alpaca looks so soft.
ReplyDeleteLOve that kitties missed you
I like Mystery projects -- they're so much fun! However, I have way too many projects on the go or waiting to be started to find any more!
ReplyDelete