I do not have the oomph to do too much. I used up the last of the broken rainbow pieces.
We did go and visit new neighbors for lunch and to get the grand tour of their new home! We are so happy for them! I was completely done in by the time we got home.
The doctor forgot to mention the back pain that lingers from his 'little' procedure! I am done in from pain....
Comfort knitting is off the needles....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FRIDAY
All the blocks are completed for this variation of Winding Ways and I will be adding two narrow borders after I get these sewn into a top. ...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...
So happy to have you both! The kids devoured the corn muffins, lol!
ReplyDeleteHi Mrs. Minota! Just wanted to let you know that I'm praying for you. I'm so sorry about the MS. :(
ReplyDeleteLove the colours in those socks!
ReplyDelete