Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Broken but Better

One of the cats knocked off the new rainbow glass pendant.  I couldn't get a confession but I have my suspicions!  It just so happened that I saw a very good video on what to do with broken pieces.
First, I broke it up some more and then I layered it with a new base.
 And melted them again!  Oh, I am so intrigued with the outcome!  This will be going to my daughter who always sees beyond the clouds and encourages me to see the rainbow!
 I knocked off one short sock and am well on to the second!  The Chroma is such a soft yarn.  It doesn't hold up for shoe wearing but it is a  special comfortable, luxurious sock!

3 comments:

  1. I love the colors melting against one another

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah rainbows...I'll have to tell you my rainbow story sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got a closet full of Chroma that I'm not sure what to do with. I was wondering if it would hold up seeing that it is so soft. Your sock is lovely so I may just give it a try one day.
    Love the kitty inspired rainbow with the cloud effect.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...