Thursday, July 3, 2014

Not for the Faint

 I heard the frantic skidding of a cat on the hardwood floor and looked in time to see Sissy pulling the end of the alpaca yarn ....
 She took it out and rolled and flipped!   She sounded like a herd of cats!
She did not appreciate me getting nosy in the middle of her good romp!

I had to go in to the doctor's for a lumbar puncture, also called a spinal tap.  I do not recommend this for anyone unless you are unconscious or dying.  I passed out from the pain, they were able to get half the fluid they needed but had to quit because I was not well.......  After a few hours when I was able to move a bit, Bill had to take me to another lab for a blood draw. Yes, all the rumors about the headache after this procedure is correct.   What misery.   My body is pushed to its limit with pain and painful stimulation right now.   If you are a praying Christian, I am in need of some uplifting........

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear! sounds awful. I'll pray but it won't help with a lumbar puncture more than two months ago!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FLOWERS ON FRIDAY

But first-yesterday's Shop Hop went well-we discovered a very nice new shop in St Augustine;  always a good find!   What I bought this t...