Wednesday, December 30, 2015

A LATE CHRISTMAS PRESENT!

Finally this little guy, grandchild #8, has been sent into the world! 
Ethan Matthew, all 6lbs 6oz of him!  It was a tough journey for mom and son. 
It was a hard day for big brother who is sick with a nasty virus, fever and horrendous cough.
I kept him today and now that he has fallen alseep, 
I am doing a little knitting on a sock and then I will sleep, too, so I am ready for tomorrow when I meet the new grandson when the other grandma will come over and I can go to the hospital!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats! What a little sweetie pie. Sorry to hear it was a rough delivery. Hope Big Brother is feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! He's such a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! How neat! Poor big brother... I know how he feels. I have the same thing :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ethan Matthew is a lovely name. I know that c section photo well from my NICU years.
    Blessings to all. Get well BIg brother

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo-hoo! Welcome little Ethan Matthew; you have been born into a wonderful, loving family! Congratulations to the parents and grandparents.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog!

Hat Distraction!

 I needed a hat for my Seattle son-winter temperatures have hit hard there  and since he works outside, he needed some insulation!   ...