Friday, July 8, 2016

Just One Bite...

I joined in on the "9 inch circular needle craze" and can now 
cross THAT off my list!
I know that it really takes two weeks to learn a new way of doing something but I feel at my age, I don't want to waste two weeks doing something that hurts, feels wrong and is 
unnecessary!
My fingers fly with the magic loop method and I was glad to welcome back the tried and true for me!

Just one bite might be a good advice for a picky eater child but having been one, I wasn't impressed with the advice then 
or now!
Tried it, didn't like it.

Anyone interested  in trying this 9'"metal Hiya Hiya needle, leave a message or email me and I will mail it right out.

The only caveat I attach is that if you don't like it, pass it on to someone else also.
If you love it--blog it and let me know!



!


3 comments:

  1. oh no, I can't stand these shorties either:( I prefer to be old-fashioned with dpn or use two circulars - I don't even like the magic loop much. dinosaur - that's me:) back to knitting with broomsticks (aka 6 mm circs for ribbon yarn) - but I really prefer to use smaller needles, even though it takes a bit longer.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried it too and it way too fiddly for me. I love magic loop and even double points are easier than those little things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Araignee and you ---- too fiddly and not worth the effort when I have a system that already works.

    Maybe people with younger hands would find it okay. Hope you find a taker for your needle. Is it possible you could return it to the store and get something you like?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FLOWERS ON FRIDAY

But first-yesterday's Shop Hop went well-we discovered a very nice new shop in St Augustine;  always a good find!   What I bought this t...