Friday, July 8, 2016

Dabbling

This is Dorset wool ready to spin. 
One 4 oz bobbin finished and on to the next. 
In between things, I make a blue block for the medallion quilt. 
Every time I walk through the studio, I rearrange the pinwheel blocks.
I think I have decided on this one! 
My big project today was working on the north side of the chimney.
I am doing all the full tiles and when I only have partial ones left to do, I will work with Bill.  It just took too much arm strength to use the tile saw last time I did it myself. 
I am using my vacation from watching Will because he is on vacation! 
At the end of the day, Nyki laid her head on my knitting and covered the roving so I only had 12" to spin and then.....
I gave up and went to bed!

5 comments:

  1. I love the quilt designs! Nyki is boss... so is my cat ;-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pinwheel quilt is just too adorable. It's such a happy mix of pattern and colors. As for your tile work, I am more than impressed. Is there anything you can't do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the way your chimney is turning out! BEAUTIFUL!!!

    That photo of Nyki is precious! She certainly found a soft place to put her head! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Tile work is amazing! WOW. Love me a tired kitty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of gorgeous stuff in this post! Our cats are the bosses and they know it very well... :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...