Thursday, June 29, 2017

Ideas Abound

 The order from KnitPicks arrived so I started right in on the pattern chart for Tuxie Love socks!  Cat lover will adore this pair of socks-make them in the colors of your furbaby!
 And then last night I cast on the baby camel yarn for the Sand cardigan.
 And another pattern from Classic Elite yarns called Jarul......a perfect top for summer in the cotton/angora yarn!
And look what else came in the order-needle keepers for circular needles-now when an adventurous boy climbs on my project bag the wooden needle tips will not get snapped!   It is a genius idea and I can't wait to put it to use!  I am usually a monogamous knitter so this spreading my ideas around thing is going to be a new summer idea!

8 comments:

  1. All your projects look wonderful! I have the sock pattern too and need to get going on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the projects look great - loving the camel yarn. The colour is gorgeous. We can sometimes get a camel/silk blend (we call it Desert Cat) and it's to DIE for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The needle keeper looks interesting. I'm anxious to hear more about it.

    Lovely knitting projects in the works: happy knitting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it fun to get yarn in the mail and start a new project. I need those needle keepers myself. I am my own worst enemy when it comes to pulling stitches off the needles when taking a project out of a bag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those projects all look interesting. No summer knitting schlump for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun fun fun. I never understood those needle keepers were for in the round needles. I have to get some now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely projects all!
    The Sand cardigan is a beautiful pattern. I looked it up in Ravelry and discovered that it has set-in sleeves. You are ambitious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you're right, you are not usually a knot-polygamist to this level -- fun to do something out of character sometimes. :) All of them look like winners so far!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...