Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A Snowbird Sighting

This is a common sight this time of year......the arrival of a snowbird! This particular species includes my parents and their chauffeurs, my brother and his wife! My parents stay until April....the younger family members in this flock, fly right back north. We went to visit my dad's sister-in-law who is a permenant resident-living a few hours south of here-nice drive and great visit.
We stop on the way to visit my uncle's gravesite in Florida's National Cemetery in Bushnell.
While my parents are here, I will be posting many more projects and trip pics-we do travel more with them here!

2 comments:

  1. Please give our 'welcome to the south' message to all of the snowbirds...I hope they remembered to wave when they came through Georgia!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am anxiouss to hear of your adventures. Particularly of the craft projects you will be doing. I am so jealous. Sharon Dix

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...