Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A Typical Day


We started out the week with a trip to Ocala to get the last purchase Bill made at the auction. This will get a 'do over' and then he will resell it!
I got a lot of knitting done on David's sweater! Working on a sleeve now; bottom stitches are on a holder because I am going to do the ribbing in a different color-a darker brown color. If I do have enough of this yarn it will stay the same but I have a plan if not!
Bill spent several hours doing this yesterday..............

so I could use this! I conquered a pile of fleece (the acrylic blanket kind-not the sheep kind!) from Marsel to make her, David and Abigail a blanket with sleeves-you have probably seen it advertised on tv-just in time for weather that requires a bit of snuggle in the evening! ( Thanks to Judy Stell for sharing her blanket with me so I could get some pattern dimensions!)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, Greek goddess, for the lovely pose...the blankets look great and we can't wait to try them!!!

    (David approves of the amount of progress you've made on the sweater. He likes that he can see where his arms will go.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the trailer that you're going to sell. You will have a lot of money.

    And I hope your house is finished.

    Love, David

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blanket with sleeves - interesting concept. We could do with some here today, we're having very wild weather for the end of spring!! Today's wind chill factor was 10*C [50*F]; it should be more like 27*C [80*F] at this time of year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...