Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ON THE NEEDLES
I was putting the latest pair of socks away when I realized that I didn't have a second sock--I made three of these trying out the new p...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...
She will be even MORE productive without the distraction of the computer!
ReplyDeleteoh no, I hope she can fix it soon - and happy crafting in the meantime:))
ReplyDeleteI would be lost without my computer. I hope it gets well soon.
ReplyDeleteOh no!! I hope the computer is restored to order soon....
ReplyDeleteand I'm a little afraid of how much she'll get done in the mean time!
Sue
Oh no! She will have much to tell us when back online, I'm sure.
ReplyDelete