I am down with a sore throat and head cold. I am moving slowly and silently. I got up to do a little spinning-this was a sample sent to me from a friend, it is several shades of silky llama. (25 yards of fingering weight yarn)
And in between naps, I finished the mittens for my grand daughter. They are ssssooooo soft!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
STRAIGHT ON FROM HERE
Completed quilt, 57" x 68" I did stitched a few of these blocks together; the one on the right, I did first and didn't do too...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...
The mittens are so gorgeous, I'm sure Abigail will love them. Are they for a Christmas present?
ReplyDeleteThose are such pretty mittens and I'm sure they will be received well! Feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteOh, the mittens are gorgeous!!!!!!
ReplyDeletethe mitts are pretty - I have been ogling the mini mochi myself, the colours are really gorgeous, even though I had planned not to buy any commercial yarn anymore:))
ReplyDeleteI hope you'll feel better soon, maybe you're more susceptible to a cold just now, so soon after your other illness?
I really hate hearing that you are sick again. A good reason to hug that fire and knit more.
ReplyDeleteThose mittens are beautiful! Any little girl would fall in love with them.