Well, just in the sewing room for now. I have spent quite a few days creating Christmas decorations like this stocking and also ornaments for the new family members.........this is still a work in progress. I have the rest cut out just not finished yet but I am gaining!
The ornaments are something I used to make for new babies in church and somehow I never made them for my own grandchildren-that has now been remedied!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FLOWERS INSIDE AND OUT
Outside, the buddha plants bring the orange to our Fall yards! So many little flowers join together to make a large bloom. And the ginger a...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...
I'm sure your grandchildren will cherish those ornaments!
ReplyDeleteMy MIL puts a new angel on the tree for every family baby. This year will be the 35th, 36th and 37th! (She had six children and has had eighteen grandchildren - one was full-term but still born. Three babies this year brought the total of great-grandchildren to 13).
ReplyDeleteIt is so exciting to have our family grow! Can't wait for baby-snuggles at Christmas. :)
ReplyDelete