I fell into an interesting sewing job; a police officer friend wanted to get a 'real' uniform for his young daughter and this is the plan we came up with-one of his old uniforms so I could make an authentic uniform for her-a Real One!
Yup, it worked! We will soon have a new patrolman on duty!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HAT ENHANCEMENT!!!
I bought a newly released knitting machine that is electric--it cranks on its own and even makes however number of rows I program and stops ...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...
Now that is a great idea!
ReplyDeleteGreat job!
ReplyDeleteI got four of your posts in Google Reader today (just in case you're wondering why I haven't left comments - this is the first time I've seen them!). Very odd!
That turned out so great!!! What a fun outfit!
ReplyDeleteinteresting - I thought police uniforms in the US were all black! too much cop tv watching here, obviously:) I am sure that girl will have a lot of fun with her outfit!
ReplyDelete