David and his Uncle Matthew did some target shooting.
The kids cooked supper with Grandpa for all of us.
I knit in the evening and savored the good memories of the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YARN LOVE
My oldest grand daughter asked me to knit her a cardigan and I was pleased with the pattern and yarn we chose! The yarn order arrived yes...
-
I am using the planter from my daughter and planted strawberries! There are three different kinds of strawberry plants; Ruby June, Chandler...
-
I was gifted this kit to make a table runner and so I jumped right in! I did take some creative license and made it my own design. I have i...
-
The second pair of Barcelona Memories 2 socks are completed! I didn't have to rip out and reknit any parts of this pair so it is beco...

Love the colors on the entrelac! Do you switch colors or is that one skein?
ReplyDeleteThe togetherness is beyond wonderful. I am so thankful for our close-knit family!
ReplyDeleteThe colours in the entrelac are gorgeous. Family memories are very precious.
ReplyDelete