David and his Uncle Matthew did some target shooting.
The kids cooked supper with Grandpa for all of us.
I knit in the evening and savored the good memories of the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FLOWERS INSIDE AND OUT
Outside, the buddha plants bring the orange to our Fall yards! So many little flowers join together to make a large bloom. And the ginger a...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...

Love the colors on the entrelac! Do you switch colors or is that one skein?
ReplyDeleteThe togetherness is beyond wonderful. I am so thankful for our close-knit family!
ReplyDeleteThe colours in the entrelac are gorgeous. Family memories are very precious.
ReplyDelete