Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A STITCH IN TIME
The Disappearing 9-Patch QOV is a done deal! I managed to get out of bed finally (MS is a hard taskmaster) and worked on my pile of quilts...
-
My sister works with a woman whose Mom owns an Alpaca farm and knit shop; so what a treat for a girls day out! My sister, sister-in-law, ...
-
Mamas and their offspring! We had a wonderful day at church, being able to hear Bruce preach and Abigail do a special number with some o...
-
I have been a lump today......the pool has imparted a new phenomena-swimmers ear! It woke me up several times in the night and has throbbe...
belated happy thanksgiving to you all! I just had to look twice - in my head thanksgiving is cold, maybe even snowy - and I see kids in shorts:)
ReplyDeletehave a nice weekend, too
Bettina (from ireland, where the next festivity is - christmas!)
Every chance to get the family together is worth it, isn't it? Bless you all.
ReplyDeleteContented sigh. :)
ReplyDelete