Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FLOWERS INSIDE AND OUT
Outside, the buddha plants bring the orange to our Fall yards! So many little flowers join together to make a large bloom. And the ginger a...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...
That is so pretty. Which grandchild is that going to?
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! Wish I was there to take a pass or two on the quilting.
ReplyDeleteyou are fast! and btw - what is bond fibre? I never heard of that, is there a sheep breed called bond? and is it naturally that dark?
ReplyDelete