Caleb and Cassandra are holding their daughter, Ella Coral........6 lbs 6oz, 20 1/2" , a blond fuzzy head and well, just perfect.
The only relationship that beats parenting........grand-parenting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HAT ENHANCEMENT!!!
I bought a newly released knitting machine that is electric--it cranks on its own and even makes however number of rows I program and stops ...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...
Congratulations to the proud parents and grandparents. Welcome little Ella. Like your cousins, Will, Aria, Abigail and David, you've been born into a wonderful loving family!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! LOVE her name, heehee!
ReplyDeleteToo wonderful!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletecongratulations - again:) must be a great feeling to receive two healthy grandchildren into the family in just one month! it puts a great finish to this year - I hope for you all that the coming year is just as happy. all the best to you and your growing family:)
ReplyDeleteBettina (from ireland, where we have one storm chased by the next)
Woohoo!!! All safe and sound. You are lucky people to have such a great family.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! So happy to share a Birthday with lovely little Ella!
ReplyDelete