We are all just hanging out and waiting for word that our newest grand daughter is coming into the world!
I am doing the usual Christmas preparations and made these key ring organizers for a few friends. It is just big enough for some change, a license and credit card.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FRIDAY
All the blocks are completed for this variation of Winding Ways and I will be adding two narrow borders after I get these sewn into a top. ...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...
maybe she's hanging in there herself - and waiting to become a proper christmas present?:) you'll have to make her a red hat! good luck for mum and baby - and good waiting nerves for the rest of the family!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSorry, too many spelling errors I didn't see until too late!
ReplyDeleteWaiting is sometimes so hard! She just didn't want to share her birthday with you! I hope she doesn't want to share it with Jesus either - it's tough having your birthday and Christmas on the same day!
My mum has a key ring organiser and my sister told her not to keep her licence in it - if she ever lost her keys, she would give the finder her address and a key to the house and car! Just a thought!
Waiting is hard!!!
ReplyDeleteThe organizers turned out great -- very nice!