The Poinsettias and Christmas cactus are all doing their blooms right on time!
I did my big Ta-Da moment with the entrelac blanket for Will and saw I had made a parachute instead of a blanket! I had added an I-cord edging which looked good except it didn't lay flat!
Sometimes this go like this when you are knitting. I just didn't notice it was too tight while it laid in my lap working on it.
The only cure was to rip the I-cord out. I do not want to work on this another two to three days to find a right balance for another I-cord so--it is finished! Ta-Da!!!
It is soft, machine washable and will match his nursery! (36" x 42")
Now on to some quick projects on the needles-a pair of socks are calling me!
(Caleb and Cassandra are in the hospital now; they will begin inducing labor early tomorrow morning! Can you say excited?!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
THREE NEW QUILT PLANS
I had several piles set aside waiting for me to cut them up with the Accuquilt cutter--I did yesterday! Another set of leftovers from other ...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...
What a riot of beautiful Christmas color! It's nice not to feel guilty while I throw my poinsettia away in the trash anymore! :)
ReplyDeleteThe blanket (take 2) looks great. It will look even better with little Will tucked inside it!
Excited!
ReplyDeleteYour front entrance looks very inviting!