William Isaac Minota was born last night at 5:43 pm ; weighing in at 7lbs 3oz , 19"
Can you say utterly perfect?! I will be going back to visit today-hugs are in order!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A GOOD DAY TO STITCH WITH FRIENDS
I had a great time at QOV (quilts of valor) sew day yesterday; I even came home with some 'homework'! This is a pile of 3 1/2...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...

congratulations to a very proud granny:) and the new parents of course... so this is how that bump turned out! enjoy the visit!
ReplyDeleteHooray!!!!!!!!!!! Give him an extra hug from Aunt Marsel.
ReplyDeleteHurrah! Welcome to this crazy world, William. You've been born into a wonderful, caring family.
ReplyDelete