The pattern is finally correctly downloaded on Ravelry if you would like to have this free pattern!
You can use your hand spun fingering weight yarn or commercially made for a fast and easy knitting project! The ribbing makes for a very versatile fit!
(Just search under patterns on http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/knitting for the Pointedly Ribbed Fingerless Mitts and you will find the link to download the pdf-happy knitting!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CRACKLED VARIATION
I was gifted this kit to make a table runner and so I jumped right in! I did take some creative license and made it my own design. I have i...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...
Your kitchen looks great! And yes, I will download the fingerless mitten pattern. Thanks for the info! I've made 25 pairs of fingerless mittens and finally am making one for ME!
ReplyDeleteI love to see pictures of your family! What a great crew!
How generous of you to make the pattern available.
ReplyDelete