The pattern is finally correctly downloaded on Ravelry if you would like to have this free pattern!
You can use your hand spun fingering weight yarn or commercially made for a fast and easy knitting project! The ribbing makes for a very versatile fit!
(Just search under patterns on http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/knitting for the Pointedly Ribbed Fingerless Mitts and you will find the link to download the pdf-happy knitting!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OFF TO UNIVERSITY
I went to my oldest grand daughter's university yesterday; she commutes so my daughter and I went along so I could see where she atte...
-
I am using the planter from my daughter and planted strawberries! There are three different kinds of strawberry plants; Ruby June, Chandler...
-
I was gifted this kit to make a table runner and so I jumped right in! I did take some creative license and made it my own design. I have i...
-
The second pair of Barcelona Memories 2 socks are completed! I didn't have to rip out and reknit any parts of this pair so it is beco...
Your kitchen looks great! And yes, I will download the fingerless mitten pattern. Thanks for the info! I've made 25 pairs of fingerless mittens and finally am making one for ME!
ReplyDeleteI love to see pictures of your family! What a great crew!
How generous of you to make the pattern available.
ReplyDelete