Goodbye old cabinets! The musty smell is gone from the house-we found the source of 'that' smell! Yippee!
The guys cleaned the floor and then pieced in the new flooring so it will be level for the new cabinets!
We took an after lunch break and took Will for a walk...he enjoyed his adventure!
Kings on the hill!
A chilly dip ended our walk! He loved it until his lips started to look a bit blue! (The water is at 74F!)
Ashley helped me put up our tree during the morning nap. The wiring died to the top of the tree...this will be the last year for this one!
During Will's afternoon nap, I introduced Ashley to the joys of sea glass drilling! She is enthralled as much as I am!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FRIDAY
All the blocks are completed for this variation of Winding Ways and I will be adding two narrow borders after I get these sewn into a top. ...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...
How exciting that you're getting a new kitchen. And, that you were able to figure out a musty smell you had in your home and will be getting rid of it. Exciting! I'm amazed that it was warm enough to put feet into the pool. It was so cold here this weekend! Brrrr! Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteYay for finding the source of the odor and being able to deal with it. During three months of renovations on DD"s house, we were never able to be completely rid of a bad smell which was a little frustrating!
ReplyDeleteOur tree will be cut fresh just before we need it. It will go up on December 20 for our Christmas party on 21st. It's way too hot here for a fresh tree to last too long. This will be the first Christmas in our 36 years of marriage that we will spend completely alone. We are thinking of ways to make it special and maybe start a new Christimas tradition, just for us.
It's snowing here and you all are taking daily dips in the pool.
ReplyDeleteSo glad you got rid that that musty smell.
Soooo exciting to see the kitchen happening!!! Glad you had some help...and got some mom/grandma tank fill-up, too. :)
ReplyDeletethe sea glass pendant is neat! What creativity you have.
ReplyDeleteHooray for the new kitchen!