Monday, December 9, 2013

Helping Hands

 Goodbye old cabinets!  The musty smell is gone from the house-we found the source of 'that' smell!  Yippee!
 The guys cleaned the floor and then pieced in the new flooring so it will be level for the new cabinets!
 We took an after lunch break and took Will for a walk...he enjoyed his adventure!
Kings on the hill!
 A chilly dip ended our walk!  He loved it until his lips started to look a bit blue!  (The water is at 74F!)
Ashley helped me put up our tree during the morning nap.  The wiring died to the top of the tree...this will be the last year for this one!
During Will's afternoon nap, I introduced Ashley to the joys of sea glass drilling!  She is enthralled as much as I am!

5 comments:

  1. How exciting that you're getting a new kitchen. And, that you were able to figure out a musty smell you had in your home and will be getting rid of it. Exciting! I'm amazed that it was warm enough to put feet into the pool. It was so cold here this weekend! Brrrr! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for finding the source of the odor and being able to deal with it. During three months of renovations on DD"s house, we were never able to be completely rid of a bad smell which was a little frustrating!

    Our tree will be cut fresh just before we need it. It will go up on December 20 for our Christmas party on 21st. It's way too hot here for a fresh tree to last too long. This will be the first Christmas in our 36 years of marriage that we will spend completely alone. We are thinking of ways to make it special and maybe start a new Christimas tradition, just for us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's snowing here and you all are taking daily dips in the pool.

    So glad you got rid that that musty smell.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo exciting to see the kitchen happening!!! Glad you had some help...and got some mom/grandma tank fill-up, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. the sea glass pendant is neat! What creativity you have.

    Hooray for the new kitchen!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...