That was time rushing by......days tend to blur when you are attending doctor's appointments and labs and insurance wrangling. It is not an easy schedule when you are feeling tip-top let alone a lump of miserable pain! Needless to say, it's been a tough week! I feel like this-all washed up!
The only thing slow motion has been my craft production! I finished the second bobbin of Alpaca at least and so it will be ready to ply.
Long time friends, Tom and Becki came for a visit! We went to Corky Bells for lunch then back home for a bit of yard review and then inside where it was cooler and more comfortable!
I ripped out all the knitting I had done for clue one and reknit it on bigger needles. Not only does the shawl feel better-lighter and less dense, it is 5" longer-much better! Now on to clue two and to catch up on the knitting!
(I am going to post-date this so I can catch up with other subjects, too!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FRIDAY
All the blocks are completed for this variation of Winding Ways and I will be adding two narrow borders after I get these sewn into a top. ...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...
I'm really sorry about the pain. Chronic pain is so bleak. You feel like a prisoner in your own body. But that shawl is looking so pretty :)
ReplyDeleteToo bad about having to rip out, but it sounds like you'll be happier with it this way.
ReplyDeleteTime with friends is a great way to relieve a "blech" week!
ReplyDelete