We interrupt this Twilight Zone of knitting...........
to do a quick one night knit-this one is for Will.
Just because he likes hats. Mom is knitting the one for Ella and I will whip off the one for Aria tonight! Mom and I are going to the yarn store for some chunky yarn for cowls to make for the northern girls in the family who are freezing! Such a burden! (I have to hurry and finish the baby blanket so I can play!!!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FLOWERS INSIDE AND OUT
Outside, the buddha plants bring the orange to our Fall yards! So many little flowers join together to make a large bloom. And the ginger a...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...
It always makes me happy to know the two of you are cooking up ideas together! :)
ReplyDeleteThe blanket is getting bigger! I love it. I have to learn to do that....
ReplyDeleteYarn store?
ReplyDeleteI know all about "make a hat quickly", because it's cold outside:) not really such a surprise in our climate, but it's like christmas = always comes suddenly:)
ReplyDeletehappy knitting!
Bettina
Cute hat for a cute kid!
ReplyDelete