I watched down my road Thursday to watch for the Georgia visitors!
They're here! First thing in the morning, Will declares it is tractor time.
David tried out his new block and tackle (pulleys) and mt. climbing rope to conquer the Live Oak trees! (Our belated birthday gift to the new teenager! )
After breakfast, Will spends the rest of the morning here!
Ice cream cones for mid-morning snacks! It's nice to sit with a cousin!
(Might I mention that having two mothers here (Marsel and me) is a wonderful way to care for children, it more than divides the work required and we more than doubles the joys!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PIVOT OVERLOAD!
I did manage to applique all of the blocks yesterday-- I use a small (2.0mm) zig zag with invisible thread to secure all of the raw edges. ...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...

This post brought back fond memories of my Grandmother who had a pool. I remember sitting on the side just like your little ones and years later watching my own little ones sit there. We are having a cold spell at the moment so you've got me daydreaming.
ReplyDeleteThis just looks wonderful. Family, fun times out side. Ice cream cones with cousin at the pool?!? Dreamy.
ReplyDeleteAnd it looks like you had a beautiful day for the kiddos to be outside and enjoy all the fun.
ReplyDeleteI am enjoying every minute!!!
ReplyDeleteWe've had some cooler weather in AZ lately. By the way, congrats on your new quilting machine. I almost bought the same one when I started my quilting business years ago. It's a great machine.
ReplyDeleteAh yes, sharing the load haves the work and doubles the fun!
ReplyDelete