I picked up wooden needles to knit some dishcloths-the basic patterns required the least amount of thought.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
JUST IDEAS
I bought this tree so that I could hang different cardstock decorations throughout the year--I finally made some leaves! After cutting them ...
-
My sister works with a woman whose Mom owns an Alpaca farm and knit shop; so what a treat for a girls day out! My sister, sister-in-law, ...
-
Mamas and their offspring! We had a wonderful day at church, being able to hear Bruce preach and Abigail do a special number with some o...
-
I have been a lump today......the pool has imparted a new phenomena-swimmers ear! It woke me up several times in the night and has throbbe...
A good start. Take it easy and go slowly.
ReplyDeleteThat's a big accomplishment. When I am grieving I tear things up. That's how I got the new bedroom floors and the new kitchen. I took it out on the house.
ReplyDeleteOn stitch at a time is a good way to start
ReplyDeleteJust a non-thinking project is a good way to begin again. I don't know how you're coping, but with the Lord, all things are possible. My prayers are with you Cindy.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Betsy
Sometimes the familiar feel of our tools and fibers are what we need for comfort and peace.
ReplyDelete