Wednesday, July 1, 2026

A TYPICAL DAY

Yesterday, I made several star blocks and started arranging the blocks on the design wall.  It's a very different array of prints 
but I like it!  More stars will happen today.
I also loaded the table runner 
and hope to get some work done on it today, too.   
And this is what my grand daughter did while I was stitching away--on her way to the big hospital for an appendectomy!  
Nothing like arriving in style!
 

7 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to ride in a helicopter - but I don't think I'd like it like that! Hope she is okay and healing.
    Love the stars and blocks on your wall - those will make a great quilt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa.....that's a serious ride to the hospital. We loaded my mom in one once. I'll never forget that feeling of watching it take off. I hope everything went well.
    I like that star block quilt. You've got an interesting arrangement going on there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Medevac helicopters and the people who man them are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope and pray your granddaughter's surgery went well! What a way to travel!! I enjoyed seeing your latest creations (as always). My neighbor, across the street, is a quilter, and she has a design wall she works from. It always fascinates me!! You creatives are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the best to your granddaughter—it’s wonderful when help arrives quickly.
    Your star block is turning out great, and the runner loaded on the longarm machine looks very good... I’m looking forward to it.
    Warm regards

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I pray her surgery was successful (actually, I already read your newer post and she sounds fine, praise God!) Amazing to get to fly in a helicopter, even if it was an emergency! I love your stars quilt! So perfect for right now!! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! I had an emergency appendectomy, but didn't arrive in style like that. LOL. Prayers she is recovering well! At 9 years old, I was hard to keep down. Actually crawled out of my bed the night after surgery to go to the restroom! I didn't know how to call anyone.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A BOUNTIFUL GIFTING

I had a wonderful time with my quilting friends for lunch yesterday!  I was given two kits from one lady to make for the kids quilts we do--...