Tuesday, July 14, 2026

BEFORE AND AFTER

I got all ready to head out to a dr appt and realized I was ready an hour before the time I needed to go!!!  So what do you do--head to the studio!  I started new table runner and I want you to note how clean the background is on the design wall!  I spent almost an hour cleaning the whole 8' x 12' space and went through almost a whole roll on the adhesive lint roller! lol  
But now the wall is clean and better able to hold my new ideas!
I have two more fabrics to make the last posies for the runner and will figure out the borders, too.
I'm almost done with the quilt on the frame--I like it when I can see the end in sight!
I'm using a new to me panto called Fireworks by Urban Elementz and I like it so well, I am going to use it again on the next quilt that's ready to load!
 

3 comments:

  1. I'm always in awe of all you do!! I'm off to a doctor appt soon!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one cute runner! I sure miss Dad's design wall. It's too easy to make color mistakes like the one I just did with the Zig Zag top when you can't see what you're doing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

UP, UP AND AWAY!

After a delay due to T-storms in FL, we were finally airborne and I enjoyed a few hours of knitting in the clouds!   Let the NY family time ...