The large pieces of these blocks made this a quick top to gather---I still have to stitch all of the pieces into a top.
I thoroughly enjoyed sorting and pairing the layer cakes
before cutting them.
And now they are cut and organized into their box
to await stitching!
Lena was looking out the window like a statue; I didn't center her too well in the photo but in just a few seconds,
she had jumped down!
That is an explosion of fabric!
ReplyDeleteWhat pretty fabrics! Stash diving can be fun.
ReplyDeleteAbigail’s cardinal rule of photographing cats — take a quick pic as soon as you see them being cute, then try for the perfect photo after that…and they rarely cooperate for the perfect one! So this one of Lena is a case in point! Pretty kitty. -Marsel
ReplyDeleteThose big snowball blocks have such fun colors and fabrics. Great choices! Love it. Lena is a beautiful cat.
ReplyDeleteThe cat in the middle of the quilt is so very pretty, but statue Lena wins the beauty battle.
ReplyDeleteYour Lena is so pretty!! I reach for my camera and my cats must have a second sense about it because one or both always ruin what would have been a sweet picture!! I love your two new creations!! Keep us posted as you get them finished! xo
ReplyDelete