Friday, July 31, 2026

INSPIRED


 There is nothing like being inspired by a blog friend's post to set you off on a wonderful new quilt!  I had a pile of 5" blocks and just needed a good idea to put them to use!  
This is a Disappearing 9-Patch variation and it grabbed me and put me right to work!  
In no time, I had it more than half done!
Thank you, Pat!

7 comments:

  1. That’s a lovely pattern! -Marsel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice - looks like stair steps

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a disappearing nine patch and that's a brilliant take on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is very Inspirational - that is one my group is making too(inspired by her!) !! What fun to see them all appearing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! I thank Pat as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those colors are beautiful together. You do such lovely work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A' WELCOME' CHANGE

I finally spent some time reacquainting myself with the Cricut machine on this previously purchased shaped signage I bought at Hobby Lobby. ...