Saturday, July 25, 2026

MORE TDF DYEING

Another crockpot of dyed wool;  I'm still not thrilled with the color but it did improve some.
I squeeze out the water and hang them to dry overnight.
The first skein of the orangey-brown yarn;  it is soft and squishy!
The next skein is still an orangey-brown but lighter in color.
And the last hank of wool turned out the best in the lightest color.
I will look forward to a lot of spinning today!

6 comments:

  1. Interesting process. The last one is the prettiest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those warm, earthy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of those colors!! Have fun spinning!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty. They would be so nice made into a piece fading into each other.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried spinning once. Far above my skill set.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

JUST BEING

I do not see Queen Anne's Lace in FL so it is fun to spot them here!  Unfortunately, the ragweed is right in the same clump of weeds way...