Sunday, July 19, 2026

SLOW ON SUNDAY

Another paint-by-number is ready to be hung on the wall! 
To tell you the truth, I am running out of space!
I'm on the last bit for this C2C blanket but I think I will run out of yarn first!  I am hoping if I do run out, I can use some dark gray I have from the other blanket and use that since the first corner is a dark gray!  I will know in the next day or two!  This is what I will be working on after we get home from church today!


4 comments:

  1. That's a beauty! What a gorgeous painting. I can't wait to show The Mister that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun painting — and the muted colors of the blanket are beautiful. -Marsel

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems the gray you have leftover will be a good way to finish, if you do run out of yarn. Keep us posted!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

MONDAY GOALS

I am heading out to lunch with several quilting friends--an old group that no longer meets but these friends still do!  Afterwards, I have a...