65" x 78" will result in a nice size quilt for QOV! I need to sew a label on the back before I throw it in the washer and dryer so it isn't a final photo but it is a finish--mostly!
I also stitched mitered borders on the posy table runner !
Now to wait for the quilting frame to be empty so I can quilt it!
This will be 24" x 48" when finished.
I've always had trouble with mitered corners; yours are very pretty.
ReplyDeleteI'd have such a hard time giving that one away!
ReplyDeleteLovely, as always!! You are amazing!
ReplyDeleteYour QOV is looking great! I like how you offset the posies, too. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm in love with your QoV! The posies are going to be wonderful too!
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love the QOV! And what a cute posy garden!
ReplyDeleteGreat stages of finish!! of course - LOVE the QOV!!
ReplyDelete