I stopped whining and sewed those two borders onto the center section--the top is ready for loading onto the frame!
Since I was on a roll, I finished stitching the rows together and added the one wide white border to this Liberty Box quilt.
Now I will have to eenie-meenie to see which top I load
onto the frame first!
Both tops are great! :)
ReplyDeleteOh yes - both tops look awesome. I need to get started on my Liberty Box quilt.
ReplyDeleteLovely!
ReplyDeleteWhoa....two big finishes! I'm hoping to get just another row on the top I'm working on. Having The Mister stuck inside from the heat is making it hard to get anything done.
ReplyDeleteThose are both really pretty! I love those white stars on darker backgrounds - they really pop!
ReplyDeleteBoth are lovely!! Keep us posted!! xo
ReplyDeleteOh, awesome tops!!! I bet you put the first one on the frame?
ReplyDeleteThey are both so pretty! Well done! xx
ReplyDeleteOhh I love them both!! what fun!
ReplyDelete