The Posy table runner is a done deal!
It was fun to use the Fat Quarters to make the flowers!
This 60" x 66" ,or so, quilt is all pieced except for the narrow top and bottom borders! I just ran out of oomph for the long strips! lol
I did piece some of the cat/flower layer cake blocks---the colors are so rich and a lot of fun to make!
A bit more spinning is happening also. I tried to make some olive green roving! It came out way too orange/brown---a common error when working with this color because it is made of green and red and the color 'breaks' into its components instead of the end goal color. I will try again. Yes, it is still a pretty color, just not the one I was going for!
I have the same problem with olive green. It's very frustrating but at least you got a decent colorway out of it. It's ruined some of my dyeing attempts when I've paired it with colors that don't work with that orange/brown thing it turns into.
ReplyDeleteCute table runner!
ReplyDeletesuch rich looking colors in the runner....beautiful
ReplyDeleteThe second quilt reminds me of a Twister mat! 😊
ReplyDeleteI love the posy runner! Sooooo pretty!
ReplyDeleteThe flower runner is so sweet and happy. Sorry the spinning didn't work the way you wanted it to but as you said the color is still very pretty.
ReplyDeleteBlessings and hugs,
Betsy
You played with some very happy colors!!!
ReplyDeleteThe yarn it beautiful, and so are your other creations! Great, happy colors!
ReplyDeleteLove the posy table runner - so sweet! xx
ReplyDelete