Friday, May 9, 2008

Bill's Hobby





While I have been exploring the world of quilts, Bill has been working on the cars that are not working in the yard and getting them up and running so they can be sold-here is the brown olsmobile called 'Da Beast' by our son when he was in college in NY!



It is now sitting by the front road with a for sale sign on it! Horrah!


We are cranking into a full summer temperature around here-90's everyday...it is beautiful out but we do need rain-haven't had any since April 4th! We run the sprinklers every evg and morning before the sun comes out.


This is a new hibiscus we bought in February and it is covered in blooms....love that red!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, Da Beast...does it miss the snowbanks?!

    Bravo to Dad for getting it down to the side of the road!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FRIDAY FINISHES!

The 3-yard quilt top is all sewn together and ready for the quilting frame!  It was pretty easy to stitch it and even a bit boring to just k...