Friday, July 1, 2011

Georgia Projects


First day here, and we began tackling 'The List"!
There is nothing like taking piles from the stash and turning into something so beautiful and useful! 
The porch swing got a new cushion and pillow set sewn of brushed denim-very inviting!
Marsel invited a sewing friend over for a project day!  Jelly roll aprons!
We laughed that we had worn shirts that matched the colors we had chosen-not premeditated!
Bill and David tackled the front yard landscaping and then went for some groceries.  Abigail enjoyed entertaining Karen's little boy,
Noah, who was the hit of the day!  Nothing can beat baby snuggles!

4 comments:

  1. It has been delightful -- happy to still have a lot more days together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun to be sharing time with your daughter and family, especially crafting time.

    My daughter and grandson finally went home from hospital today but I think it will be a while before we are crafting together again! *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute skirts! Can I come down and hang with you guys? You are genuises!! I love your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The aprons look like quick fun project. I would have sworn the shirts were matched on purpose.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

WOOD WORKS

I cleaned the wood shop area;  the tools and the floor, etc so that I could begin work on that burl we acquired a few weeks ago!  It felt so...