Friday, November 30, 2012

It's beginning to look lot like Christmas....

Well, just in the sewing room for now.  I have spent quite a few days creating Christmas decorations  like this stocking and also ornaments for the new family members.........this is still a work in progress.  I have the rest cut out just not finished yet but I am gaining!

The ornaments are something I used to make for new babies in church and somehow I never made them for my own grandchildren-that has now been remedied!

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure your grandchildren will cherish those ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My MIL puts a new angel on the tree for every family baby. This year will be the 35th, 36th and 37th! (She had six children and has had eighteen grandchildren - one was full-term but still born. Three babies this year brought the total of great-grandchildren to 13).

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so exciting to have our family grow! Can't wait for baby-snuggles at Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog!

Birthdays and Bands

 On the way to visit Will and Ethan for their birthday party,  I finally accomplished the button bands on the sweater!   Buttonholes ...