Friday, January 31, 2014

Architectural Photo Challenge

I am participating in another photo challenge.  Each month we will post a different architectural feature and this month the subject was doors.   I spent the month mostly on the couch so didn't get out to any of the wonderful old homes to catch a picture of their front doors.  Since I didn't want to bow out completely, I have included my front door.........where the welcome mat is well worn with the passing of many loved ones' feet!   You would be welcome here, too!

 I pledge to have many more entries for February's feature;  I am starting to feel like my normal energetic self again!

3 comments:

  1. Nice to have you back...or at least on your way back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your door looks very "Welcomey"! February subject "Step and Stairs" should be easier, and if you want to start on March's subject, it's going to be "Windows"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope to pass over that mat one day if you'll have me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

PLANS AND REVISIONS

I knit the sleeve (top up) and realized that I would prefer the sleeve line up with the same color of the body. See how the shading of the  ...