Saturday, January 11, 2014

Beach and Babies Visit

 We were supposed to have a combined grand babies birthday party in December but with everyone getting sick, we postponed it.  Well today was the day!
The ocean reflected the morning storm.   It was beautiful for us right after lunch and we had a wonderful beach hour.
Ella plops down and plays with the sand-she is content.
 Will on the other hand had to explore.   The water was suspicious......
 ...the birds wouldn't let him catch them either!
 One nice perk of the postponed celebration is that my parents were able to attend!
The kids were fully into the gifts and weren't bothered by all our laughing and encouraging instructions!  The rain moved in as it was time to leave-we had a wonderful time together again!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds wonderful. Did Marsel and family come just for the weekend? Just six weeks till I see my family again (MIL's 80th)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a marvelous celebration! And thank you for sharing it with us. Looks like everyone had a grand time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could have been there! Looks like a fun time, though, and I'm very glad that G and G got to be there for it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

PLEASANT PUTTERINGS

I did sew the rows together and cut the borders so I could sew them.  I didn't make too many mistakes (the brain is still very slow! lol...