Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Testing and Trying-

 
Another Baby Surprise Jacket out of the rest of the Cascade Cherub DK;  I am making this one on size 5 needles so it is going to be smaller and more delicate.  It is such a good knit!  Unless you run out of yarn and didn't pack the second skein!  Home is 45 minutes away because we are sitting in the Home School Hideout.....
While the kids work on their state testing because they are home schoolers and this is required every 3 years.  They exceed the grade averages every year !  (Excuse the grandma boast!)
Marsel and I knit, whisper and wait for the kids each morning!  Nice to share the time!

2 comments:

  1. It sure makes the waiting more fun to share it with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Homeschooling is the way to go. Lucky kids!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...